- 12 hours (Approx.)
- Mobile ticket
A great part of Mexico's history is reflected in the impressive architecture of Durango city and what better way to explore than on the Durango One Day tour- a journey that you just can't miss! Cross one of the world's highest cable-stayed bridges, Baluarte; visit the famous Museum of Pancho Villa, and enjoy an exquisite traditional lunch at a local restaurant.
- Transportation, (only from/to centrally located Hotels in the Mazatlán area)
- Bilingual guide
- Breakfast - Continental breakfast
- Souvenirs, photos, tips (optional) and extra expenses.
Traveler pickup is offered
The beautiful city of Durango is situated almost two hours from Mazatlan, through the majestic Sierra Madre mountains. To reach the city you will cross one of the most impressive engineering projects in Mexico: the famous Baluarte Bridge; at a height of 402.57 meters, it has earned a Guinness World Record as one of the world's largest suspension bridges!
Once in Durango, you will have the opportunity to learn about the history of Mexico with a visit to the local museum of the legendary revolutionary Pancho Villa, located in an 18th century building.
Besides walking through the main squares, observing historical monuments and the colourful Gomez Palacio market, you will have an opportunity to try Durango’s traditional food in a local restaurant.
• Panoramic view from the great Baluarte Bridge
• Visit to the Museum of Pancho Villa
• Tour through the historical downtown and principal sites
• Traditional lunch in a local restaurant
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Wear comfortable clothes and shoes, sunglasses, cap, hat or bring an umbrella for sun protection. In winter season, it is advisable to wear a sweater or jacket. Bring sunscreen, camera, and cash for souvenirs, tips or extra expenses.
- Due to its lengthy duration, this tour is not recommended for children under 5 years old. Child price applies to ages: 5-10. Free child applies to ages: 0-4.
- Transportation included only from/to centrally located Hotels in the Mazatlan area. If you’re staying in a different area, an extra fee may apply
- It is of the utmost importance that you provide your complete Hotel/Cruise details at the time of booking. Without this information, we will not be able to confirm your reservation. If this is the case, please contact us immediately to reconfirm your reservation.
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Transportation is not wheelchair accessible. If required, participants with physical disabilities must bring own foldable wheelchy the air.
- Wheelchair users will be assisted btour guides and/or transportation driver.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 14 travelers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.