- 5 hours (Approx.)
- Mobile ticket
A place where the taste of typical Mexican candies and traditions meets. Join us in this charming tour by Puerta de Canoas village where, besides learn how to prepare hand-made tortillas, you will see its famous dancing horses.
- Transportation, only from/to centrally located Hotels in the Mazatlan area
- Bilingual guide
- Souvenirs, photos, tips (optional) and extra expenses.
Traveler pickup is offered
Puerta de Canoas is a fascinating Mazatlan typical village, famous by the hospitality and kindness of its people, the reason of why has become one of the most popular tourist destinations of this beautiful State.
And it is not wonder because, besides to have the opportunity to taste its delicious and typical Mexican candies, as jamoncillo (milk candy) and cocadas (coconut candies), you will see its famous dancing horses.
As if that were not enough, after witness the ancient process to prepare fresh cheese into a traditional factory, you will learn how to cook hand-made tortillas, as well as a true and exquisite Mexican sauce.
• Visit a rustic cheese factory
• See the dancing horses
• Explore the town where you will find typical Mexican candies
• Learn how to prepare hand-made tortillas and home-made sauce
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Wear comfortable clothes and shoes, sunglasses, cap, hat or bring an umbrella for sun protection. Bring biodegradable sunscreen, camera, and cash for souvenirs, tips or extra expenses.
- Due to its lengthy duration, this tour is not recommended for children under 5 years old.
- Wheelchairs users will be assisted by the tour guides or transportation’s driver; therefore, it is advisable to use foldable wheelchair, due to the transportation has not access ramps.
- Transportation included only from/to centrally located Hotels in the Mazatlan area. If you’re staying in a different area, an extra fee may apply
- It is of the utmost importance that you provide your complete Hotel/Cruise details at the time of booking. Without this information, we will not be able to confirm your reservation. If this is the case, please contact us immediately to reconfirm your reservation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 14 travelers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.