- 3 hours (Approx.)
- Mobile ticket
Capture a romantic moment under a spectacular sunset as you sail in Mazatlan! Enjoy the beauty of the blue water and brilliantly colored sky as you cruise aboard a streamlined trimaran. This three-hour sail takes you across the tranquil bay – Bahia de Puerto Viejo – to watch the sun dip over the Pacific. Relax on deck with a drink from the open bar as you listen to uplifting music and enjoy light snacks – a delightful way to end another day in paradise.
- Family friendly
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Free drinks included
- Professional English- and Spanish-speaking guide
- Light refreshments
- Unlimited domestic drinks (open bar)
- Transportation, only from/to centrally located Hotels in the Mazatlan area.
Traveler pickup is offered
Hop aboard the luxurious Konakai or Kolonahe trimaran and prepare for an exclusive and romantic evening. Take in the breathtaking views as you set sail from Mazatlan and watch the coastline fade into the distance while you cruise over clear blue waters on the bay.
Order a cocktail or drink of your choice from the open domestic bar, and let the music set the mood. A fantastic crew will pamper you with great service, including light snacks to accompany your beverage. Then, head straight into the setting sun hovering on the horizon – and be sure to bring your camera.
Gaze across the Pacific and watch hues of melon, lavender and scarlet melt into the sky as you sail. You’ll delight in the evening stars just as Mazatlan lights up at night – a perfect ending to another unforgettable day!
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Transportation included only from/to centrally located Hotels in the Mazatlan area. If you’re staying in a different area, an extra fee may apply
- It is of the utmost importance that you provide your complete Hotel/Cruise details at the time of booking. Without this information, we will not be able to confirm your reservation. If this is the case, please contact us immediately to reconfirm your reservation
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
This was billed as a sunset cruise. However, the sails never went up - we only motored around the islands for a few hours. The finger food was not worthy of any note - baloney pinwheel sandwiches and passed a bag of pork rinds. The drinks were good and plentiful. All in all, it was ok if you want an evening boat ride. It really isn't anything more than that.
Enjoyed the evening although it would have been much better under sail than on the motor. Based on my observations of the sails and rigging, doesn't appear to have been used recently. Food was poor at best.