- 5 hours (Approx.)
- Mobile ticket
Get ready for this River Ride kayak adventure where you will paddle your way down a stretch of the Presidio River while admiring the beautiful scenery and surrounding mountains.
- Transportation, Only from/to centrally located Hotels in the Mazatlan area
- Kayak ride through the river.
- Life jacket.
- Lunch and one beverage.
- Tips (optional)
Traveler pickup is offered
The adventure begins in the town of Veranos, approximately 40 minutes from Mazatlan. Upon arrival you will be set up with the necessary equipment (kayak, paddles and lifejacket), and receive a short safety briefing in order to enjoy this experience to the full!
Get on board your kayak and ride the calm waters of the Presidio River, you might even see some of the local wildlife, birds and reptiles that inhabit the river banks. See Picacho’s Dam, which you can appreciate from a safe distance. The ride lasts approximately 90 minutes along a 12 km stretch, just a fraction of the river’s 167 km length.
After all that paddling, you will certainly have worked up an appetite and be ready to enjoy a regional meal before your ride back; try some local specialties such as tequila cheese, machaca burritos, beans, Mexican sauce, tortillas and a beverage of your choice. This experience is an enjoyable way to get off the beaten track and into the countryside. Besides, you´ll have time to go into town where you can visit the Museum of History and the beautiful church. You can also go to the hot springs and the tequila factory, where you will taste the best tequila in town.
• Kayak tour through 12 km though Presidio river
• Discover the amazing local flora and fauna
• Explore the colonial town of Veranos
• Enjoy excellent mexican traditional food
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Wear swimsuit, comfortable clothing and secured shoes that will not fall off your feet, and cap or hat (preferably with straps). Bring camera, towel, biodegradable sunscreen and insect repellent, and cash for souvenirs or additional expenses.
- Swimming skills mandatory to participate / Maximum weight: 260lbs This tour is not suitable for children under 6 years old, pregnant women, anyone under the influence of alcohol or any other substance; persons with heart problems, high blood pressure, shoulder or back problems or any person with walking difficulties.
- Transportation included only from/to centrally located Hotels in the Mazatlan area. If you’re staying in a different area, an extra fee may apply
- It is of the utmost importance that you provide your complete Hotel/Cruise details at the time of booking. Without this information, we will not be able to confirm your reservation. If this is the case, please contact us immediately to reconfirm your reservation.
- Infants must sit on laps
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 14 travelers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.