- 4 hours 30 minutes (Approx.)
- Mobile ticket
Porting in Mazatlan for the day then come and enjoy all the highlights it has to offer in the amazing overview, this tour is full of history, culture, and scenic points of interest.
- Cruise port meeting point
- Guided tour
- Non porting guarantee - If your ship does not port for any reason we will refund in full
- Food and drinks
Cruise ship pier
You will arrive at the start of this shore excursion a Mazatlan novice and leave appreciating its beauty and history.
Our adventure begins with a costal journey towards the famous high divers, who dive into water only five feet deep from 45 feet in the air. Don't worry we do not advise you to partake in this craze. As we head to the top of the hills you will have stunning views across the city. Your professional and friendly guide explains the local folklore as you head to Mazatlan's historical center to see the Angela Peralta Theater, built in the 1870s and now one of Mazatlan's most famous architectural landmarks.
We allow you to enjoy time at the main market to do some souvenir shopping. or just look around and see the locals in action. Our walk through the townyou will see the captivating city hall and the majestic Immaculate Conception Cathedral. Construction on the cathedral began in 1875 and took 42 years to complete.
Book this shore excursion today at lower prices than the cruise lines and of Mazatlan and realize why it is known as the Pearl of the Pacific.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- A voucher will come through 14 days before the tour showing the exact meeting point for the tour.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.