- 4 hours (Approx.)
- Mobile ticket
Be a part of this wildlife conservation project! Explore the coast of Mazatlan in search of friendly dolphins on their natural habitat, and help a team of oceanographers and marine biologists with identification a
- One-way transportation, only from/to centrally located Hotels in the Mazatlan area
- Snorkeling equipment
- Water and sodas.
- Bottled water
- Return transportation to your hotel (available at an additional charge per person) and tips (optional)
Traveler pickup is offered
Join a team of oceanographers and marine biologists as they track wild dolphins, native to the coast of Mazatlan. Your expert guides will share some fascinating information about the dolphin’s behavior and their natural habitat.
Experience how this real-life wildlife survey gathers information by taking pictures of the dolphins' fins to identify them and record their movements and be part of the conservation project.
This trip also takes you on a scenic journey along the coastline and you can enjoy a refreshing swim or snorkel at a nearby snorkelling site. The Dolphin Quest is a great activity for nature fans and helps to promote sustainable tourism within the destination.
*Dolphin watching expedition in their natural habitat
*Help oceanographers with surveys and dolphins’ conservation activities
*Hydrophone on board to listen in live dolphins’ songs!
*Proceeds from this tour support local marine life monitoring and conservation programs
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Wear light clothing, swimsuit, sunglasses, and cap or hat. Bring camera, towel, biodegradable sunscreen, and cash for souvenirs or extra expenses.
- Due to restriction policies, children under 6 years old are not allowed on this tour.
- This tour is specifically designed for small groups of 4 or 5 participants in one boat; therefore, a minimum of 4 paying adults are required in order to operate. This trip is seasonal and dates may vary depending on migration patterns, between April 16th and December 14th; the rest of the year may operate as a private tour.
- Transportation included only from/to centrally located Hotels in the Mazatlan area. If you’re staying in a different area, an extra fee may apply
- It is of the utmost importance that you provide your complete Hotel/Cruise details at the time of booking. Without this information, we will not be able to confirm your reservation. If this is the case, please contact us immediately to reconfirm your reservation.
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 14 travelers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.