- 6 hours (Approx.)
- Mobile ticket
You don't have to choose anymore! You can do a zip line and kayak river ride and enjoy all the fun and adrenaline of Mazatlan in one day.
- Transportation, only from/to centrally located Hotels in the Mazatlan area
- Guide service
- Helmet and safety equipment
- Lunch and one beverage
- Tips (optional)
Traveler pickup is offered
This exciting adventure begins at Veranos town, located approximately 40 minutes from Mazatlan. On arrival, you will be equipped with everything you need for the experience (pulley, harness, helmet and gloves) as you get ready to take this full speed adrenaline-packed adventure.
Fly on 12 zip-lines of different heights and lengths on a scenic route offering a unique perspective of the natural beauty of old-growth forests and a panoramic view of the town from the heights. Afterwards, your expert guide will take you through part of the Presidio River on a kayak adventure, so you can enjoy its calm waters and discover the local fauna and flora.
After so much activity you will surely have worked up an appetite, so you can enjoy a meal of local cuisine before your ride back, consisting of machaca burritos, beans, Mexican sauce, tortillas and tequila cheese, plus a beverage of your choice. Besides, you’ll have an opportunity to explore the town: Visit the Museum of History, the beautiful church, the hot springs and tequila factory, where you will taste the best tequila in town.
• 12 platforms of zip-lines and kayak river ride
• Discover the amazing local flora and fauna
• Explore the colonial town of Veranos
• Enjoy excellent Mexican traditional food and taste the local handmade liquor
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Wear comfortable clothing, swimsuit, closed shoes that are securely fastened or water shoes. Bring a change of clothes, towel, biodegradable insect repellent and sunscreen, and extra money for souvenirs or additional expenses.
- Minimum age: 6 years. Maximum weight: 260lbs.
- To participate in zip line activity it’s necessary to fit into the harness.
- This tour is not suitable for children under 6 years old, pregnant women, anyone under the influence of alcohol or any other substance, as well as persons with heart problems, high blood pressure, shoulder or back problems or with difficulties to walk or swim.
- Transportation included only from/to centrally located Hotels in the Mazatlan area. If you’re staying in a different area, an extra fee may apply
- It is of the utmost importance that you provide your complete Hotel/Cruise details at the time of booking. Without this information, we will not be able to confirm your reservation. If this is the case, please contact us immediately to reconfirm your reservation
- Infants must sit on laps
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 14 travelers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.