- 10 hours (Approx.)
- Mobile ticket
Located to the northwest of Cancun, Mexico, Holbox Island (“Black Hole” in Yucatec Maya) is just 26 miles / 42 km long. Holbox is separated from the mainland coast of Mexico by a shallow lagoon which gives sanctuary to thousands of flamingos, pelicans and other exotic birds and creatures.
An escape from a “classic” touristic experiences and known paths.
Beauty, harmony, great outdoor time, crystal clear water, true spirit of the untouched nature.
- Certificated guide.
- Round trip transportation
- Box lunch for breakfast: 1 sandwich (integral bread with sesame,ham, cheese, lettuce, tomato, cucumber) muffin with chocolate chips,1 banana and 1 apple, 1 package of chips, 2 oatmeal cookies and 1 fruit juice.
- Comfortable boat fully equipped, shaded area, first-aid kit.
- Soft drinks and water all day.
- Lunch: you can choose from the menu: fried fish, grilled chicken, breaded chicken or vegetarian plate.
- Entry/Admission - Holbox Island
- Eco tax 10 USD to be paid on the spot.
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
Traveler pickup is offered
We Pick up all travelers
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Holbox Island Mexico
Holbox Paradise full day tour all inclusive from Riviera Maya.
We will pick you up at the scheduled time in your hotel and we will direct to Chiquilá, during the trip our guide give you a brief about the day plan. Once we arrive at Chiquilá, we will take the boat and visit the beautiful nature around Holbox. We will go to the Yalahau cenote where we can swim. After that, we will direct to “Passion Island” where we can admire some birds’ species that nest in the island. At the end, we will visit Punta
Mosquito, where it is possible to find pink flamingos, depending on the season. Once we finish the boat tour (approx. duration 3 hours), we will have lunch in Holbox at a restaurant. You can choose you’re a plate of fried fish or grilled chicken with rice and vegetables, tortillas and a soft drink, or one beer. After lunch, we’ll have a free time for swimming and sunbathing on the beach and we’ll visit Holbox downtown accompanied by the guide and then we would go to the port where we take the boat to return Chiquilá.
Estimated arrival time: Playa del Carmen: 6:30 pm -7:30 pm.
Duration: 6 hours
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Stroller accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.