- 10 hours (Approx.)
- Hotel pickup offered
- Mobile ticket
Discover the paradise beaches of Holbox, a natural area on the northern coast of Yucatan characterized by its spectacular landscapes and great diversity of wild life.
- Profesional friendly certified bilingual guide
- Transportation with A/C
- Breakfast: Fruit, bread, water, juice and coffee
- Lunch in a local restaurant
- Drinks: Bottled water, sodas and beers
- Golf cart for 2 hours
- All the equipment required during the water activity
- Bottled water
- Coffee and/or Tea
- Alcoholic Beverages
- Conservation fee of $10USD p/p including kids
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
- Personal expences
Traveler pickup is offered
Pick up starts at 7am, depending your hotel location the time may change, we will contact you by
email ton confirm the exact pick up time and location. We do pick up major hotels in Cancun and
Riviera Maya, if you hotel in not deserved by our route we will set the closest pick up point.
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Cancun Shuttle Travel, Cancun 77565 Mexico
No stop here
Stop At: Holbox Island Mexico
Discover the marvel of Holbox
Duration: 5 hours
Hotel pick-up is offered for this tour. Note: if you are booking within 24 hours of the tour/activity departure time, we cannot guarantee hotel pick-up. Once your purchase is complete, we will send you complete contact information (phone number, email address, etc.) for our local operator to organize pick-up arrangements.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children between 5-11 years old pay children rate.
- It is recommended that you bring lightweight clothing, a bathing suit, Good walking shoes or sneakers, a hat, sunglasses, biodegradable sunscreen
- Please bring cash for souvenirs
- Stroller accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 99 travelers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.