- 12 hours (Approx.)
- Mobile ticket
Start of the tour with pickup at your hotel and arrival in less than two hours to Puerto Chiquilá, where you embark on a boat to the sacred cenote of Yalahau. Continuation of the route to the Island of Passion, where you can enjoy its shallow and crystalline waters; then visit Holbox. Later you will arrive at the restaurant in Isla Holbox, where it is included in the price of the excursion, the option to taste some of the different dishes to choose.
At the end of the meal you can enjoy the beaches and the charm of the Virgin village of Holbox.
Finally you will embark on your way back to the port of Chiquilá to make your way to your hotel.
- Transportation on air conditioned vehicles.
- Bilingual tour with certified guide.
- Tasting of typical dishes.
- Panoramic visit with entrance tickets as specified in the itinerary.
- Entry/Admission - Holbox Island
- Other services not specified.
- Any personal expenses.
Traveler pickup is offered
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Holbox Island, Holbox Island, Yucatan Peninsula
Enjoy the beaches and the charm of the Virgin village of Holbox.
Duration: 10 hours
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required.
- Please, be aware that the tour includes walking tours. You are advised to wear comfortable clothes and shoes and be ready for some walking.
- Don't forget to take all your belongings when you get off the vehicles.
- Take umbrella and raincoat in the rainy season (from the end of May to October).
- Please, be at the meeting point 15 minutes before the tour begins.
- Printed voucher or E-voucher are accepted.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 25 travelers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.