- 30 minutes (Approx.)
- Mobile ticket
Experience a bird’s eye view flying for 30 minutes above one of the great creations of the ancient world, the Nazca Lines, on this tour. Learn the fascinating myths about the creation of this UNESCO World Heritage site, unexplained by scientists and archaeologists to this day. With window seats guaranteed, this flight features informative commentary from your pilot as you fly over the Nazca Lines.
- Choice of several departures throughout the day
- Small group ensures personal service
- All entrance fees included
- Hotel pickup included
- Qualified and professional pilot
- Scenic air tour
- Airport/Departure Tax
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Over flight with a qualified and professional pilot
- Entry/Admission - Nasca Lines
- Food and drinks
- Sales taxes for Peruvians or foreign passengers who stay more than 60 days in Perú are not included
Traveler pickup is offered
Hotel pickups commence approximately 30 - 60 minutes prior to this time
Times are subject to change due to local traffic conditions.
All flight times are approximate and subject to change due to weather conditions and weight restrictions.
Hotels located in Nazca center
Tuesdays, Wednesdays, Thursdays, Fridays, and Saturdays
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Nasca Lines, Nazca, Ica Region
Enjoy a hotel pickup and transfer from your centrally located hotel in Nazca to the airport. Nazca is a small town, and wouldn't be considered significant were it not for the mysterious lines on the desert that have made it famous throughout the world. Before taking flight, take part in a short safety briefing. Then, you’ll be ready for your 30-minute scenic flight over the Nazca Lines.
Enjoy a special trip across the desert: A monkey, a spider, a hummingbird, and more can be seen from the aircraft. Try to decipher the mystery yourself. You will fly over more than 12 geoglyphs on the Nazca desert, plus those recently discovered at Palpa. The trip ends by flying over the mountains, where you will find marine fossils up to 150 million years old. Your professional pilot will provide the commentary along the way.
After the flight, you will be transferred back to your hotel.
Duration: 30 minutes
Pass By: LimaTours, Lima, Lima Region
Offering innovative and enriching journeys while taking care of every detail when designing and managing your clients’ trips is something LimaTours prides itself on; warm hospitality and attention to detail are some of the trademarks that have led to successful operations and leadership position. Our innovative experiences include history, nature, gastronomy, adventure and much more.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Departure time could be modified depending on the weather conditions and the air traffic.
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Minimum age is 4 years
- We recommend you to have a light breakfast in order to avoid motion sickness during the flight.
- Due to comfort and weight / balance of the aircraft, it is recommended that passengers do not weigh more than 101kg. If so will pay an additional 50% direct to the airline.
- Subject to favorable weather conditions. If canceled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative schedule
- Rates do not apply for Peruvians or foreign passengers who stay in Perú for more than 60 days because sales taxes are not included in the above total and, if applicable, will be collected by the local operator.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- It is important to inform us the name of the hotel where you are staying in order to coordinate your trip
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 7 travelers
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.