- 2 hours (Approx.)
- Mobile ticket
If your cruise dock at San Martin Port, don't miss this great opportunity and visit the Ballestas Islands . This tour is for all visitors who are landing at San Martin Port where you can enjoy a half day trip around the beautiful Islands. You will be able to spot thousands of marine species such as, penguins, sea lions, sea birds, dolphins and many other species.
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Travel by boat and see the sights from the water
- Pickup and drop-off from San Martin Port.
- All activities and transportation in group.
- English and spanish speaking guide.
- Personal Travel Insurance
- Entrance fees of 16 soles per person ($4.80 USD) local payment at the dock.
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Entry/Admission - Islas Ballestas
Terminal Portuario General San Martín, Terminal Portuario Gral. San Martín, Peru
Traveler pickup is offered
Meeting point at San Martin Port arrival gate.
Returns to original departure point
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Islas Ballestas, Paracas 11660 Peru
You will be met by our guide at 9:15am at San Martin Port, then you will be transferred to Paracas town, at this point you will meet the rest of the group and board our speedboat to begin the adventure to the stunning Ballestas Island. On the way you will stop at the Paracas peninsula to see the enigmatic figure of the Candelabro, a stunning design drawn on the side of a hill in the Peninsula. Nobody knows for sure who did it or why. There are many hypotheses regarding its origin, some believe it is related to the Nazca Lines but still found no proof or evidence that can define its creation. Afterwards, you'll head off to Ballestas Island, where you will see a stunning world filled with birds and sea lions. Here, you'll visit the three islands at a distance allowed, navigating inside some caves, depending on the condition of the sea. On your return to the port, you will board our vehicle to drive back to San Martin port to re-join your ship.
Duration: 2 hours
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- If your ship has a delay in arriving, we strongly suggest to notify us three to four days in advance so we can arrange a new pick up time. We also suggest you to keep checking your emails in case the pickup time changes.
- Printed travel voucher or E-travel voucher along with your passport or any ID its required before boarding (verification purpose only).
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.