- 15 hours (Approx.)
- Hotel pickup offered
- Mobile ticket
The desert is one of the best places to camp because of its clear skies and the visibility of the stars. This tour will take you to the golden sand dunes on a fun trip by sand buggy and sand boarding until you reach the camp where a dinner will be served.
- Pick-up from your hotel in Huacachina
- Sand Buggy & Sand Boarding in the Dunes of Huacachina
- Professional Bilingual Tour Guide
- Camp in the golden dunes of Huacachina
- Sleeping bag
- Dinner (barbecue)
- Breakfast (in a hotel in the town of Huacachina)
Traveler pickup is offered
Pick-up inside the town of Huacachina
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Oasis of Huacachina, Urb. Sebastian Barranca L- 19, Ica 11000 Peru
At 4:00pm in the afternoon we will pick you up at your hotel in Huacachina to begin the sand-buggy and sand boarding tour in the dunes of Huacachina. After the traditional buggy tour through the dunes of Huacachina, we will bring you to a special place to camp that we have chosen carefully in the desert. It is a place in the middle of the dunes which has been strategically chosen for its protection from the wind and closeness to the city. Right away we will cook a delicious barbecue for you next to a bonfire. This includes skewers of beef and vegetables, chicken, chorizo, salad buffet, corn and potatoes. We will prepare a Pisco cocktail for you, all this with music in the background. The next day, we will return to Huacachina in the morning around 7:00am and have breakfast in the town of Huacachina.
Duration: 15 hours
Hotel pick-up is offered for this tour. Note: if you are booking within 24 hours of the tour/activity departure time, we cannot guarantee hotel pick-up. Once your purchase is complete, we will send you complete contact information (phone number, email address, etc.) for our local operator to organize pick-up arrangements.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- If you make this excursion during the summer months (December to March) we suggest to wear thin clothes, since it is very hot, especially in the months of January and February. From April to November we suggest to bring a jacket to protect yourself from the cold morning or afternoon winds.
- This tour is not recommended for people under 16 years old.
- Bring water and snacks
- Bring sun screen, a cap and sunglasses.
- Bring camera
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.