- 10 to 14 hours (Approx.)
- Mobile ticket
The adventure starts very early in the morning, around 4:00 am. After three hours we will arrive to the Paracas National Reserve. From here starts the boat ride to Ballestas Islands, considered the “Peruvian Galapagos” due the amount of species of birds and fish around the area. Here there are good chances to see lots of sea lions, penguins, the endemic bird Inca Tern, seals and maybe dolphins.
After the wildlife experience, is time to go back to the car and drive to the winery. This place is a family vineyard where they produce artisanal Pisco, of course you will have chance to learn and also taste Peruvian Pisco.
Continuing with this super adventure, it’s time to move to Huacachina Oasis, the only Oasis of South America, here you can have a local lunch and spend some free time. Also you have the option of doing the Sand Boogie or the Sand Boarding.
After a complete day, full of adventures, sand and Pisco, is time to go back to Lima, hoping there won’t be that much traffic.
- Private Transportation
- Travel Buddies Specialist
- Visit and tasting of Pisco at Vineyards
- Visit of Huacachina Oasis
- Meals or personal expenses not mentioned
- Sand boarding and sand buggies activity.
- Entry/Admission - Oasis of Huacachina
Traveler pickup is offered
Your Lima Hotel: Please provide name and address
One hour tour on the ballestas islands to watch the wild life
Pass By: Ballestas Islands, Paracas National Reserve, Pisco Peru
Enjoy the only Oasis in South America. You can do Sand Boarding
Duration: 2 hours
Location: Oasis of Huacachina, Urb. Sebastian Barranca L- 19, Ica 11000 Peru
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Minimum age is 18 years
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.