- 7 hours (Approx.)
- Mobile ticket
In this traditional tour to Huacachina Oasis, you will visit traditional vineyard of Pisco and wine, where you can learn the old method of making Pisco and also taste a variety of drinks. You will them visit Huacachina, a beautiful oasis surrounded by big sand dunes, where you can enjoy fantastic views of the desert, valleys and the Andean Mountains in the background.
- Family friendly
- Private tour is operated with just your party and a guide/driver
- Pickup and drop-off from hotel/house or bus station
- Private vehicle
- Dune Buggy tour
- English & Spanish Speaking Tour Guide
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Personal Travel Insurance
Traveler pickup is offered
We will pick you up from your hotel within Paracas town only
From 8am until 10am
Returns to original departure point
Daily departures from Paracas
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Las Adventure, Paracas, Ica Region
You will be picked up from your hotel in Paracas in private vehicle to drive towards to Ica city (1 hour drive). On this traditional tour to Huacachina, you will visit the best of this beautiful city, such as the traditional vineyards where you will have the opportunity to taste one of the traditional wine and the famous PISCO the national drink of Peru. At the bodegas you will learn more about the history and the process of Pisco.
Later on you will visit the Cathedral of Senor de Luren, Main Square of Ica and the Regional Museum, an interesting building that houses the remains of the ancient cultures that developed on the southern coast such Paracas, Nazca, Chincha, Wari and others Inca culture.
Afterwards we will drive southwest towards to Huacachina Oasis, a beautiful lagoon surrounded by palm tree and huge sand dunes with spectacular view of Ica Valley and desert. Here you will be able to climb the sand dunes and enjoy one of the ultimate tours in the desert, the famous dune buggy tours.
You will then return to your hotel in Paracas. End of the service.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Manuel, our guide was awesome. We had a great time with him. The buggying and board surfing was amazing.
Fun tour filled with pisco tasting, chocolate buying and thrill ride on a dune buggy. Our tour guide was also our driver, he was nice, informational, and accommodating. My favorite part was the delicious pisco tasting. The chocolate stop was more just to buy, no real tasting or tour, but the prices were affordable and the chocolate is good. The last stop was a crazy, thrill ride in Ica. Would recommend this tour.