- 4 hours (Approx.)
- Mobile ticket
The Paracas National Reserve consists of the Paracas Peninsula, coastal areas and tropical desert. It provides a sanctuary to 74 species of plants that grow in this extremely arid area, and to 216 species of birds, 16 types of mammals, 10 species of reptiles and 193 species of fish. The protected natural marine area covers 3350 square kilometres, 65% of it is sea and 35% land and islands. It is considered as one of the richest and most uncommon ecosystems in the world, but in all honesty the attraction is not only the wildlife, but the beauty of the ocean and desert landscapes.
- Ideal choice for families
- Private tour is operated with just your party and a guide/driver
- Pickup and drop-off from hotel/house or bus station
- Private vehicle
- English & Spanish Speaking Tour Guide
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- All Fees and Taxes
Traveler pickup is offered
We will pick you up from your hotel within paracas town only
Returns to original departure point
Daily departures from Paracas
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Las Adventure, Nuevo Muelle El Chaco Next To sernamp, Paracas 11000 Peru
Pick up from your hotel in Paracas, where you will board our vehicle for your private tour to Paracas National Reserve. During the trip into Paracas National Reserve, you will have the opportunity to learn more about this beautiful place by visiting the interpretation center, an interesting building that displays through photos, all the fauna, flora, and many others important facts about the Paracas Peninsula.
Afterwards we will drive throughout a lifeless desert till we reach an area where once stood a great natural rock formation known as the Cathedral. Unfortunately this old formation did not withstand the 2007 earthquake. At this place you will have amazing views of the desert and the blue Ocean. Driving along the shore of the ocean passing the beach of Yumaque. After some time you will arrive in the little fishing village of Lagunillas, where you will the opportunity to enjoy great Peruvian food at any local restaurant.
Finally you will return to your hotel. End of the service.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.