- 3 hours (Approx.)
- Mobile ticket
If your cruise ship docks at San Martin Port, don't miss this opportunity and visit the Paracas National Reserve, a paradise of natural beauty where different ecosystems can be seen as well as archaeological remains from the Paracas culture and a diversity of marine life. This tour to Paracas National Reserve offers scenery for photographers and opportunities for bird watching.
- See native wildlife in their natural environment
- Private tour is operated with just your party and a guide/driver
- Free port pickup and drop-off included
- Family friendly
- Pickup and drop-off from San Martin Port.
- All activities and transportation in group.
- English and Spanish speaking guide.
- Bottle of water
- Personal travel insurance
- Entrance fees. 11 soles per person (3.30 USD) local payment at the control gate.
- Food and drinks, unless specified
Traveler pickup is offered
Meeting point at San Martin Port main arrival gate
Tour departs within walking distance of the cruise port
San Martin Port
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Las Adventure, Paracas, Ica Region
You will be met by our guide at 9:15am at San Martin Port, then you will be transferred to Paracas town, at this point, you will board our vehicle to begin our group tour to Paracas Reserve. During your tour you will learn more about Paracas Reserve by visiting the interpretation centre, an interesting building that displays photos about all the fauna, flora and many others important facts about the Paracas Peninsula. Afterwards, we will drive throughout a lifeless desert till we reach an area where once stood a great natural rock formation known as the Cathedral. Unfortunately, this old formation did not withstand the 2007 earthquake. At this place you will have amazing views of the desert and the blue ocean and you will see thousands of sea birds, then you will visit Playa Roja and Lagunillas beach for some refreshments. At the end of the tour you will be return to San Martin Port to re-join your ship
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- A minimum of 2 people is required to book this tour
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- Printed travel voucher or E-travel voucher along with your passport or any ID its required before boarding (verification purpose only).
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.