- 3 hours (Approx.)
- Mobile ticket
This is the perfect tour for those wishing to be close to nature from Pisco, knowing thousands of species in their own natural habitat. The tour consists in two views, Paracas Peninsula and Ballestas Islands.
- Pickup and drop-off from hotel/house or bus station within Pisco
- All activities
- Life jacket
- English and Spanish-speaking guide.
- Speedboat trip to Ballestas Islands
- Food and drinks, unless specified
Traveler pickup is offered
We will pick you up from your hotel within Pisco city only
Returns to original departure point
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: pisco ica peru
The tour starts with pickup from your hotel in Pisco to the Marina Turistica where you will board our speedboat to begin our adventure to the stunning Ballestas Islands (group service).
On the way you’ll stop at the Paracas Peninsula to see the enigmatic figure of the Candelabro, stunning design drawn on the side of a hill in the Peninsula. Nobody knows for sure who did it or why. There are many hypotheses regarding its origin, some believe it is related to the Nazca Lines but still found no proof or evidence that can define its creation.
Afterward you will head off to Ballestas Island where you will enjoy a stunning worlds filled with birds and sea lions. You will navigate around the islands at a distance allowed and probably some caves but this will be depending on the condition of the sea.
At the end of the tour you will be returned to the port and then transfered back to Pisco main square where the service ends.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 40 travelers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.