- 2 days (Approx.)
- Hotel pickup offered
- Mobile ticket
Experience Nazca at different level
This tour is for the outdoors lovers, perfect for family with young kids
Experience the Eco tours in Nazca, visit the Cerro Blanco second highest sand dune in the world and enjoy a ride on a 4 wheels buggy over
the Usaka desert and practice sand boarding.
In addition you will fly the mysterious Nazca Lines and visit the Cahuachi Pyramids and the aqueducts.
The 2 day program is a non-conventional tour, the accommodation is in an Eco-friendly Lodge outside the city of Nazca, all meals are included.
- Overnight accommodation
- Airport/Departure Tax
- All activities
- Professional guide
- Hotel pickup
- Hotel drop-off (selected hotels only)
- Hotel drop-off
- Private tour
- Transport by private vehicle
- Bottled water
- Coffee and/or Tea
Flight 7am - 9 am. Buggy ride starts 2.pm- 6.30 pm. Cerro Blanco 5 am.- 12 m.
All flight times are approximate and subject to change due to weather conditions and weight restrictions.
upon request flexible
Pick up from bus station
Transfer to Lodge time for check in and transfer to airport to fly the Nazca lines,
• Perhaps you will need to take a pill to prevent dizziness if you easily get sick on the rides. The whole process at the airport takes around 2 hours approx.
• Please do not forget your passport or ID is mandatory in the security process for boarding the plane, also do not bring much staff to the plane, for space and weight issues you are not going to be allowed to take much with you. Use light clothing.
• While you are waiting at the airport for your turn to fly our guide will brief you about the Nazca lines tour and watch a video about the Nazca culture.
• Do not bring staff prohibited in most airports, otherwise security will keep it and returned to you after the flight. (most people end up forgetting their staff at the airport
• Before to board the plane you will receive a briefing from the pilot or copilot explaining what you are about to see.
• The flight takes 30 minutes but the circuit itself is 20 minutes, the planes are for 2,4,5,6,and 12 passengers and the crew is composed by the pilot and the copilot, you will be provided with headphones to hear the pilot instructions to see the lines.
• This is a scenic flight there is not guide available in the flight therefore do not expect much from the pilots their work is to flight the plane safetely.
• After the flight we will drive you back to your hotel or bus station in Nazca. If your bus is later on, we have our restaurant opposite to the bus station where you can relax, play a game , enjoy a pisco sour and use wifi. If you need shower or a place to sleep for few hours we are able to provide those too Just let us know in advance.
after the flight time for lunch and continue with the tour to Usaka with stops to visit the Cahuachi pyramids and the Aqueduct of Ocongalla.
At the end drop off at the ecolodge
Enjoy a nice typical Nazca dinner included
5 am. pick up to start your tour to Cerro Blanco
Standing at 2078 meters high (6,670 feet), Cerro Blanco is a mountain of sand that defies easy perception. It is majestic. It is surreal. Considered the highest sand dune in the world.
You must be fit and do not suffer any medical condittion.
Our tour includes 3 hour hike starting in the early am to avoid the drenching heat in the desert. Hike are a must because buggies can’t go up due to the steepness of the mountain. After three intense hours, you’ll reach the tallest point of the dune and your guide will help you practice practice in small cuts of the dune before letting you go all the way down from a height of 1000 meters by yourself.
Hotel pick-up is offered for this tour. Note: if you are booking within 24 hours of the tour/activity departure time, we cannot guarantee hotel pick-up. Once your purchase is complete, we will send you complete contact information (phone number, email address, etc.) for our local operator to organize pick-up arrangements.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Infant meals not included
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Passport name, number, expiry and country is required at time of booking for all participants
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.