- 2 hours (Approx.)
- Hotel pickup offered
- Mobile ticket
Departing from Ica, visit "El Catador", a city tour through the streets of Ica and finally a visit to Huacachina.
- Touristic transport
- Local guide in english or spanish
- Food and drinks
Pick up from hotels or bus station.
Choose your tour time: 10:30am 14:00pm
The tour takes 2 hours and 30 minutes, it can be done at 10:30am or 14:00pm.
• A.m. or P.M. – Pick up from your hotel or bus station. As a first point visit the wine cellar artisan "El Catador", where we learn about the winemaking and pisco, also have the opportunity to taste the various piscos and wines from the winery. We continue with the visit to the Plaza de Armas of the city, where we will observe the main streets of Ica.
• Visit Helena Chocolate Factory where you can appreciate the elaboration of "tejas", "chocotejas", among others, (you will see it from outside).
• Finally we will visit the majestic lagoon of Huacachina, known as "The Oasis of America", from this point we will be able to appreciate the impressive desert landscape of the dunes.
• At the end of the tour we return to the hotel or bus station.
Hotel pick-up is offered for this tour. Note: if you are booking within 24 hours of the tour/activity departure time, we cannot guarantee hotel pick-up. Once your purchase is complete, we will send you complete contact information (phone number, email address, etc.) for our local operator to organize pick-up arrangements.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 7 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Minimum drinking age is 18 years
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.