- 4 hours (Approx.)
- Hotel pickup offered
- Mobile ticket
Excursion of 2 hours and a half of duration with daily departures at any time of the day. It includes the visit to the ceremonial center of Cahuachi where they will visit one of the largest ensembles of pyramids and squares built during the pre-Hispanic period. The different buildings had different uses such as the of housing, workshops, free areas and ceremonial spaces. Nowadays it is considered the largest ceremonial center of mud in the world.
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Entrance Tickets
- Expert tourguide
- Entry/Admission - Didactic Museum Antonini (Museo Antonini)
- Entry/Admission - Cahuachi
- Food and drinks
Traveler pickup is offered
Pickup included from hotels located in Nazca City
Hotel in Nasca
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Didactic Museum Antonini (Museo Antonini), Av. de la Cultura 600 Bisambra, Nazca Peru
The Antonini Museum is full of exciting remains that point to how the people of the region lived their lives. It is a must see for anyone traveling through Nasca to better understand the lifestyle, economy, religion, and politics of this ancient culture.
The beautiful archeological museum has six halls where the prizes of various excavations have been carefully preserved.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Cahuachi, Oficina 201, Nazca Peru
Cahuachi was a major ceremonial center of the Nazca culture, based from 1 AD to about 500 AD in the coastal area of the Central Andes. The site contains over 40 mounds topped with adobe structures.
Duration: 2 hours
Hotel pick-up is offered for this tour. Note: if you are booking within 24 hours of the tour/activity departure time, we cannot guarantee hotel pick-up. Once your purchase is complete, we will send you complete contact information (phone number, email address, etc.) for our local operator to organize pick-up arrangements.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Passport name, number, expiry and country is required at time of booking for all participants
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 6 travelers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.