- 1 hour (Approx.)
- Hotel pickup offered
- Mobile ticket
This excursion will give you the opportunity to appreciate reconstructions of tombs, life-size imitations of burials and grave goods, some painting reproductions of the Huayhua cave and a faithful model of the geoglyphs of Pampas de Nazca.
- Choice of morning or afternoon departure
- All entrance fees included
- Hotel pickup included
- Professional guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Transport by private vehicle
- Entry/Admission - Didactic Museum Antonini (Museo Antonini)
- Food and drinks
The transportation service will pick you up from your hotel located in the center of Nazca.
Departure time optinal in the morning or the afternoon, according to the passengers preference
The transportation service will transfer you back to your hotel in Nazca
Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, and Saturdays.
A transportation service will pick you up from your hotel and will transfer you to the Antonini Museum, which houses recent discoveries made at the Cahuachi Ancient Ceremonial Center by Italian archaeologist Giuseppe Orefici. The Antonini Museum is run by the Centro Italiano Studi e Ricerche Archeologiche Precolombiane (Italian Center of Pre-Columbian Studies and Archaeological Research), and it is devoted to the conservation and study of the archaeological heritage of the Nazca area. There you will understand the evolution of the Nazca culture in a very didactic way and will appreciate beautiful pieces of pottery, weavings, mummies, trophy heads, and many other impressive remains. You will be transferred back to your hotel at the end of the visit.
Hotel pick-up is offered for this tour. Note: if you are booking within 24 hours of the tour/activity departure time, we cannot guarantee hotel pick-up. Once your purchase is complete, we will send you complete contact information (phone number, email address, etc.) for our local operator to organize pick-up arrangements.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 2 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- It is important to inform us the name of the hotel where you are staying in order to coordinate your activity
- Rates do not apply for Peruvians or foreign passengers who stay in Peru for more than 60 days because sales taxes are not included in the above total and, if applicable, will be collected by the local operator.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.