- 4 hours (Approx.)
- Hotel pickup offered
- Mobile ticket
The Pisco Route, following our flagship spirit, is already an official destination in Ica. We suggest a trip on which you will get to know the history and manufacturing process of this famous drink, which covers the Provinces of Ica and Chincha. During the trip you will see the different pisco distilleries and taste their products guided by an expert. Pisco is used to make typical Peruvian cocktails like pisco sour -our flagship cocktail- or chilcano, which has recently increased in popularity, each with a particular flavour.
- Private tour
- Professional guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off from and to Hotels located in the city
- Pisco tasting
Hotels located in Ica Downtown
Hotels located in Ica downtown
A transportation service will pick you up from your hotel and will transfer you to the "El Catador" artisanal winery, where you may watch the production process of wine and pisco (Peruvian brandy), which has remained unchanged since 1856. After touring the winery, we invite you to taste some varieties of pisco and sweet wines. The tour continues to the "Vista Alegre" winery, where you will learn about its industrial techniques for the preparation of a great variety of red and white wines and piscos. Its seedbed area and the plantation house.
You will then go downtown to visit the Main Square, which dates back to 1563 and from where you may see the Cathedral and several mansions. If you wish, you may also visit the Huacachina Lagoon. What was originally an oasis amidst the Ica desert, the lagoon (which today obtains its water supply from underground pipes) is one of Ica's major attractions. It is surrounded by huge dunes and offers several services: from a varied gastronomic supplly to a mind-blowing trip on sand cars through the desert.
You will be transferred back to your hotel at the end of the visit.
Hotel pick-up is offered for this tour. Note: if you are booking within 24 hours of the tour/activity departure time, we cannot guarantee hotel pick-up. Once your purchase is complete, we will send you complete contact information (phone number, email address, etc.) for our local operator to organize pick-up arrangements.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 2 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Minimum age is 18 years
- Rates do not apply for Peruvians or foreign passengers who stay in Perú for more than 60 days because sales taxes are not included in the above total and, if applicable, will be collected by the local operator.
- It is important to inform us the name of the hotel where you are staying in order to coordinate your activity
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.