- 2 hours (Approx.)
- Mobile ticket
Experience the amazing Ballestas Islands on a private boat ride with a private tour guide. The islands are the home of a spectacular wildlife, beautiful nature and some very special phenomenons. Through 2 interesting hours you will learn about the habitat of the animals that are displayed in this beautiful park, about its history and a very special geoglyph that amaze every visitor.
- Private tour of the Ballestas Islands
- Private bilingual tour guide
- Private boat Ride
- Entry/Admission - Islas Ballestas
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
Marina Turistica de Paracas
Returns to original departure point
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Islas Ballestas, Paracas, Ica Region
At the Marina Turistca Harbor in Paracas your remarkable private boat ride to the Ballestas Islands begins, which are three small islands filled with amazing wildlife. Throughout the tour, you will be able to see the "Candelabro", which is a giant geoglyph in the shape of a candle holder cutted into the closely located mountain.
When you arrive at the Ballestas Islands, you can observe amazing animals like seals, sea lions, sea birds, penguins, pelicans, tendrils, Inca tern, the Peruvian booby, the red legged cormorant and the guanay. You will travel closely around the islands to have spectacular views of the animals on the shore, animals flying overhead, and those swimming underwater.
Duration: 2 hours
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Remember to bring: water, snacks, clothes for warm, cold and rainy weather, sun hat & sun block, camera and extra money for souvenirs
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.