- 14 hours (Approx.)
- Mobile ticket
Located just 3 hours south of Lima we can find the Paracas Reserve and the Ballestas Islands, which host several species of birds, sea lions, fish as well as various marine species. Discover the natural beauty of this place, in a full-day tour with a delicious seafood lunch in front of the sea. End your day with an exclusive vineyard tour tasting some of the piscos and wines of the region.
- Ideal choice for families
- See native wildlife in their natural environment
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Lunch included
- Hotel Pick Up & Drop Off
- Tourist Transportation
- Tour Guide
- Breakfast box
- Refreshing drinks on board
- Seafood lunch included
- Ballestas Islands tour
- Paracas Reserve tour
- Entry/Admission - Ballestas Islands
- Entry/Admission - Paracas National Reserve
- Entry/Admission - Paracas
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
Traveler pickup is offered
We pick up all passengers from hotels and apartments located in Miraflores, Barranco, Surco, and San Isidro.
Returns to original departure point
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Ballestas Islands, Pisco, Ica Region
Meet your guide at your centrally located hotel in Lima for an early pickup at 04:30 a.m. Relax on the drive out to Paracas and enjoy a prepared breakfast box when the sun comes up.
Upon arrival at Paracas, head straight to the Paracas dock to catch the first boat of the day to the Ballestas Islands, also known as the Mini Galapagos. Tour the islands with your guide and learn about the ecosystem and native wildlife, including sea lions, penguins, and much more.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Paracas National Reserve, Ica Region
Continue this unique experience visiting the Paracas National Reserve and learn about the history and significance of the protected natural area. Visit key attractions on the reserve such as the Interpretation Center, the Flamingo Viewpoint, the Cathedral and beautiful beaches like Playa Lagunillas, Playa Roja or Playa Yumaque. Enjoy a once in a lifetime experience and relax as you discover the richness and importance of this area.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Paracas
Enjoy a fresh seafood lunch in an ocean-view restaurant before beginning your trip back to Lima. Arrive back to your hotel at 06:30 pm (Approximate time).
Duration: 1 hour
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Minimum drinking age is 18 years
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Nationality, birth date and passport number of each passenger are required for this tour
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.