- 1 hour 10 minutes (Approx.)
- Mobile ticket
Take a flight from Ica airport and see the best of Naca Lines. This tour is designed for those who has not time to travel all the way to Nazca. Save time and flight from Ica airport now!...
- Aircraft Grand Caravane (12 seats) for 70 minutes flight over Nazca Lines.
- Transfers from/to your hotel to ica airport (own arrangement)
- Airport Tax (10 USD per person local payment at airport.
- Food and drinks
- Personal Travel insurance
Aeródromo Las Dunas, Carr. Panamericana Sur, Ica 11004, Peru
Returns to original departure point
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Guadalupe Ica, grifo huascaran, 11500, Peru
The flight time will be confirmed one day before your flight via email. Once you got the time, you will have to arrange your own taxi to Ica airport. At this point you will meet by one of our representative who will take you to the checkin zone and wait for your flight over the Nazca Lines. At the airport you will have an introduction about your tour and safety instruction. This flight will cover the expanse of the Nazca desert, the surface of which is scarred by gigantic drawings and geometrical shapes. Note: The flight lasts exactly 70 minutes including the travel time to Nazca Desert and is the best way to see these fascinating lines and drawings that have intrigued people for years. Once in Nazca desert, you will see 14 most representative figures drawn on the stony surface of the Nazca desert. Representing animals and stylized plants, distributed in a huge labyrinth of lines, trapezes, triangles and hairsprings which have been preserved for almost 2000 years. They are the most incredible remains that an ancient culture has left behind. These designs, which some of them are as long as 500 meters, can be truly appreciated only from the sky at an altitude of 1,500 feet. After this amazinf tour, you will then flight back to Ica airport. Tour will end at the aiport and you will have to continue to your next destination you have in mind.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- The flight time will be confirmed one day before of departure, and will be notified via email, (you must check your email for flight time confirmation)
- Printed travel voucher or E-travel voucher along with your passport or any ID its required before boarding (verification purpose only).
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.