- 10 hours (Approx.)
- Mobile ticket
Explore the Ballestas Islands and Paracas National park on a full day from Lima. The Ballestas islands tour by boat will take you to see Humbolt penguins, a huge variety of birds and sea lions in their natural habitat. After the Ballestas tour, continue to explore the Paracas reserve and impressive rock cliff and view of the Pacific ocean.
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Restroom on board
- All Fees and Taxes
- Entry/Admission - Ballestas Islands
- Entry/Admission - Paracas Nature Reserve
Traveler pickup is offered
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Ballestas Islands, Pisco, Ica Region
Paracas is one of the Peru highlights when you visit the southern part of the coastal desert. Just 3 hours from Lima the beautiful rocky Ballestas Islands are located and the red beach of the Paracas reserve emerge between the desert and the Pacific ocean.
This tour is fun to explore Nature beauty in Peru.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Paracas Nature Reserve, Paracas, Ica Region
Tour the Paracas beaches and enjoy the unique landscapes in the Natural Park.
Duration: 3 hours
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.