- 7 hours (Approx.)
- Hotel pickup offered
- Mobile ticket
This is a one of a kind experience, get the most iconic and scenic views in between the coast and the Andes, hike the Nazca desert and Sandboard the biggest dune in the world.
- Use of sandboarding equipment
- Private transportation
- Bottled water
- Sandboarding instruction
- First Aid assistance
- Pick up and drop off at hotel
- Medical insurance
Traveler pickup is offered
We will pick you up from any hotel in the downtown Nasca area.
Hiking the amazing trail up in the mountains of Nasca and reach the biggest dune in the world. To start sandboarding in the dunes at the top of the big dune to finally go down the north face of the dune to the bottom while enjoying the outstanding views
Pass By: Cerro Blanco, Carretera Interoceanica 26A, Nazca Peru
Hotel pick-up is offered for this tour. Note: if you are booking within 24 hours of the tour/activity departure time, we cannot guarantee hotel pick-up. Once your purchase is complete, we will send you complete contact information (phone number, email address, etc.) for our local operator to organize pick-up arrangements.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.