- 2 hours (Approx.)
- Mobile ticket
Stay away from the crowd and see the best of Ballestas Islands at your own space and at your own time without any interruption of any other travellers. See thousands of marine wildlife and and the incredible Candelabro. Tour for small group of 4 or family of 4
- Pickup and dropoff from/to your hotel in Paracas.
- Private yacht to Ballestas islands.
- English and Spanish speaking guide
- Personal travel insurance.
- Food and drinks
- Entrance fees 16 soles per person local payment at harbour main gate
Traveler pickup is offered
Pickup are from your hotel within Paracas only. If you are located in another city or town please contact us for new quoatation.
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Islas Ballestas, Paracas, Ica Region
You will be met by our guide at 7:30am at your hotel in Paracas, then you will be transferred to harbour to get on board to your private yacht to begin your adventure to the stunning Ballestas Island departing at 08:00am. On the way you will stop at the Paracas Peninsula to see the enigmatic figure of the Candelabro. A stunning design drawn on the side of a hill in the Peninsula. Nobody knows for sure who did it or why. There are many hypotheses regarding its origin. Some believe it is related to the Nazca Lines but still found no proof or evidence that can define its creation. Afterwards will head off to Ballestas Island where you will enjoy a stunning world filled with birds and sea lions. Here you will visit the three islands at an allowed distance, navigating in some caves (this will be depending on the condition of the sea). You will be returnin to the harbour at 10:00am then you will be taken back to your hotel or you can stay at the harbour and explore the boulevard and spend some time to buy some souvenirs.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.