- 3 hours (Approx.)
- Mobile ticket
Enjoy a city tour through the landmarks of Cajamarca. This city played an important role during the Inca Empire and remains as one of the main attractions of the country for its history and nature. Visit the Santa Apolonia Hill, the Main Square, the Cathedral, the famous Rescue Room and more. Enjoy the local delicious ice cream while you do so!
- All entrance fees included
- Hotel pickup included
- Excellent value for money
- Guide: english and spanish
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Transport by private vehicle
- Admission tickets
- Entry/Admission - Plaza de Armas de Cajamarca
- Food and drinks
Traveler pickup is offered
Pick up from hotels located in Cajamarca downtown.
Hotel pickups commence approximately 30 - 60 minutes prior to this time
The transport will transfer back to your hotel in the center of Cajamarca.
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Plaza de Armas de Cajamarca, Centro historico de Cajamarca, entre el Jr. Comercio y el Jr. 2 de Mayo, Cajamarca Peru
Tour of the main attractions in the city of Cajamarca. Visit the Hill of Santa Apolonia, natural vantage point in the center of the city from where you can appreciate the whole city and the valley of Cajamarca. Here you also find the so called Silla del Inca, which was a pre-Inca ceremonial altar. Then proceed to the Monumental Complex of Belen, with the Church of Nuestra Señora de la Piedad. Then continue to the "Cuarto del Rescate", where the Inca Atahualpa, last king of the Incas, was held prisoner. Then visit the exteriors of the temple of San Francisco, built in 1562 and inhabited by the first Franciscans. Also visit the Plaza de Armas, and the exterior of the Cathedral, built in the seventeenth century, with a facade that is a refined sample of Baroque art, standing out its main altar made completely of gold leafs. After the visit, transfer back to the hotel.
Duration: 3 hours
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by two adults.
- It is important to inform us the name of the hotel where you are staying in order to coordinate your pick up.
- Rates do not apply for Peruvians or foreign passengers who stay in Peru for more than 60 days because sales taxes are not included in the above total and, if applicable, will be collected by the local operator.
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.