- 3 hours (Approx.)
- Hotel pickup offered
- Mobile ticket
Enjoy a city tour through the landmarks of Cajamarca. This city played an important role during the Inca Empire and remains as one of the main attractions of the country for its history and nature. Visit the Santa Apolonia Hill, the Main Square, the Cathedral, the famous Rescue Room and more. Enjoy the local delicious ice cream while you do so!
- All entrance fees included
- Hotel pickup included
- Excellent value for money
- Professional guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Transport by private vehicle
- Food and drinks
- Box Lunch
The transportation service will pick you up from your hotel in the center of Cajamarca.
Hotel pickups commence approximately 30 - 60 minutes prior to this time
The transport will transfer back to your hotel in the center of Cajamarca.
Visit the Santa Apolonia Hill, one of the main attractions of the city of Cajamarca. This natural viewpoint lets you appreciate the whole city and the valley of Cajamarca. Here you can also find the so-called ´Silla del Inca´ (Inca Chair), which was a pre-Inca ceremonial altar. Then proceed to the Monumental Complex of Belen, and visit the Church of Nuestra Señora de la Piedad. Later, continue to the "Cuarto del Rescate" (Rescue Room), where the Inca Atahualpa, last ruler of the Incas, was held prisoner by the Spanish. Then visit the exteriors of the temple of San Francisco, built in 1562 and inhabited by the first Franciscans. Then, walk through the Plaza de Armas, and the exterior of the Cathedral, built in the seventeenth century, with a facade that is a refined sample of Baroque art. After the visit, you will be transferred back to the hotel.
Hotel pick-up is offered for this tour. Note: if you are booking within 24 hours of the tour/activity departure time, we cannot guarantee hotel pick-up. Once your purchase is complete, we will send you complete contact information (phone number, email address, etc.) for our local operator to organize pick-up arrangements.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 1 day of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
- It is important to inform us the name of the hotel where you are staying in order to coordinate your activity
- Rates do not apply for Peruvians or foreign passengers who stay in Peru for more than 60 days because sales taxes are not included in the above total and, if applicable, will be collected by the local operator.
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.