- 6 hours (Approx.)
- Hotel pickup offered
- Mobile ticket
Cajamarca is known, among other qualities, for its great farming tradition. Some of the best dairy products in the country like cheese, milk or yogurt come from this region. Today, experience first-hand the production and origins of these products in the Porcón Farm and participate in some of the various ecological and experiential activities that this traditional complex offers.
- Excellent value for money
- Ideal choice for families
- All entrance fees included
- Hotel pickup included
- Professional guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Transport by private vehicle
- Food and drinks
The transportation service will pick you up from your hotel in the center of Cajamarca.
Hotel pickups commence prior to this time, you must contact the local service provider to verify your exact pickup time.
The transport will transfer back to your hotel in the center of Cajamarca.
You are transferred to the Porcón Farm, located 30 km from the city of Cajamarca. On the way, stop at the village of Huambocancha Alta, 8.5 km from the city of Cajamarca, where local artisans give life to stones. Here, entire families are dedicated to the art of sculpting. Admire their handicrafts in stone, before continuing to the Porcon Farm, a rural and religious community that has pine forests, livestock, fish, mini-zoo and beekeeping areas.
Among others, the farm offers its visitors activities like the planting and harvesting of potatoes and other root crops and vegetables, seed selection and soil preparation, hand milking of cows and sire selection and a rehabilitation programme of pine trees. You will have the opportunity to stroll in the countryside or just relax and enjoy the peace and tranquility of the beautiful landscapes that surround the community. After the visit, you will be transferred back to Cajamarca.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 1 day of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- It is important to inform us the name of the hotel where you are staying in order to coordinate your activity
- Children must be accompanied by an adult.
- Rates do not apply for Peruvians or foreign passengers who stay in Peru for more than 60 days because sales taxes are not included in the above total and, if applicable, will be collected by the local operator.
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.