- 7 to 8 hours (Approx.)
- Mobile ticket
Considered as one of the highest waterfalls in the world, located in the middle of the high forest of the province of Bongará in the Amazon Region, Peru. With its 771 meters of height in two falls, it impresses by its imposing beauty and the nature that surrounds it, its discovery was in March of the 2006, led by an explorer of German origin, Stefan Ziemendor, overcoming the mythology of the golden-haired mermaid that charms its visitors, it was published by the Washington Post as the third highest cataract in the world on October 15, 2006, named Gocta on its 5.5 km road from the town of Cocachimba or from the town of San Pablo de Valera , ideal trail for family walks and enjoy the nature of this region, y
- National Park fees
- Local guide
- Port pickup and drop-off
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
- Bottled water
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
We will pick you up from your hotel
Hotel pickups commence prior to this time, you must contact the local service provider to verify your exact pickup time.
we will be back to your hotel or the place you want in the city of Chachapoyas.
We visit the waterfall every day and we know how to provide the best service.
• 7:30 AM Traditional breakfast
• 8:10 AM Departure by bus (reclining seats, 1 hour of travel)
• 9:30 AM Start of the trek (5.5 km route, guided, renting horses up to km 3.3
• 12:15 AM Sighting of the cataract from the base
• 12:30 PM Picnic
• 13:00 PM Return to the community of Cocachimba
• 15:00 PM Approximate arrival to the community of Cocachimba
• 15:20 PM Lunch
• 16:00 PM Return item
• 17:00 PM Farewell at destination hotel and organization for the next day
To visit it is recommended the use of comfortable slippers with grip templates that allow safe walking on rocks, clay and grass in different levels and conditions, the use of sunscreen a hat or cap, sunglasses, light rain jacket, shorts , long sleeve polo shirts, repellent, the height is 1700 meters, jungle brow.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.