- 5 hours 30 minutes (Approx.)
- Mobile ticket
BODY RAFTING™ & CAVING MUTIADVENTURE An exclusive, off the beaten path, eco-experience through an untouched private forest with access to amazing caves, canyons and rivers fed by underground springs where you go spelunking through caverns, rock climbing and body rafting™.
- Small group ensures personal service
- Ideal choice for families
- Romantic experience, perfect for couples
- See native wildlife in their natural environment
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Once-in-a-Lifetime Experience
- Transportation from our departure place in San Juan.
- State of the art gear: life jackets, helmets, knee pads, dry bags.
- Rest and relaxation at a small, traditional mountain cottage.
- Knowledgeable guides that are certified in wilderness first aid, vertical techniques, swift water rescue and cave rescue.
- Bottled water and hydration drinks for your expedition.
- Lunch; deli sandwich.
- Cold drinks and optional local beer after the expedition.
- Photos and videos of your experience!
• San Juan: Plaza las Américas Mall. Outside the mall at the parking lot by PF Chang restaurant.
Departure time from San Juan: 8:15 am.
We will be glad to drop you off at your place on the way back.
Original departure point
Hike down an Indian trail through the jungle while listening to birds as well as exploring the homeland of the Taino Indians through fascinating stories about their life and culture.
The professional nature interpreters’ contagious enthusiasm will lead your discovery of the wildlife. You will explore a spectacular river cave and discover the magical underground wonders.
Enjoy body rafting™, a unique sport created by EXPLORA where you ride friendly and clear currents, floating downstream while wearing life jacket and helmets.
The remarkable exploration through an off-the-beaten-path scenery takes place under the safe and friendly guidance of fully bilingual, certified nature interpreters who share their enormous passion for the ecosystems through a hands-on learning experience about the amazing geology of the area, the ancient Atlantic Ocean’s floor.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Additional Information
- Total activity duration: 5.5 hours, average, door to door
- Experience duration: 3.5 hours average
- Location: A private wildlife sanctuary in a pristine tropical forest, North West of Puerto Rico.
- Travel time: Approximately one hour.
- Age limit: Minimum standard age is 10 years old; agile younger children (8 or 9) are welcome.
- Level of difficulty: Average. Requires a good level of physical exertion/fitness; anyone who is agile and in good health may participate.
- Restrictions: You need to be agile, active and be in good health. For their own safety, pregnant women cannot participate, nor anyone who has undergone recent surgery, has back injuries, nor those with a serious heart, respiratory or neurologic condition, such as epilepsy.
- What to wear
- Top: comfortable top, lightweight & breathable made of synthetic quick dry material.
- Bottom: Ladies may wear bathing suit as a first layer, then 'leggings' or light sports pants on top. Gentlemen may wear swim trunks, also bike pants or light sports pant.
- Shoes: Sneakers, closed-toe outdoor shoes, light hiking boots.
- What to bring
- Change of clothes, including shoes, and towel. That will remain at the private facilities.
- Any personal medications if needed.
- Waterproof camera.
- Explora's Uniqueness
- Over two decades of existence and more than 25,000 happy customers.
- Honored by Trip Advisor with the Excellence Award.
- Unparalleled track record of no accidents.
- Followers of ‘Leave No Trace’ low impact environmental principles.
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.