- 2 hours (Approx.)
- Mobile ticket
Experience nature and adrenaline in the Yunque Ziplining which takes place in a breathtaking private estate covering 50 acres located only 45 minutes away from San Juan. A secluded natural jewel, composed of lush rainforest vegetation, mountains and unique wildlife makes the perfect setting for your unforgettable nature-adventure experience in Puerto Rico. The guests will enjoy 6 scenic ziplines, an amazing and easy rappel (optional) and an educational 10-minute hike in the breathtaking rainforest. At the end of the tour the adventurers will enjoy snacks including chips, homemade cookies and refreshing local juices.
- Professional Certified Tour Guide
- Safety equipment including helmet, harness and gloves.
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Entry/Admission - Yunke Zipline Adventure
- We do not offer transportation.
Yunke Zipline Adventure, Caja Postal # 727, Luquillo, 00773, Puerto Rico
Times are subject to change due to local traffic conditions.
Returns to original departure point
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Yunke Zipline Adventure, Caja Postal # 727, Luquillo, 00773, Puerto Rico
• 6 scenic ziplines
• 1 rock rappel (optional)
• 10-minute rainforest hike
• puertorrican snackas and juice
Duration: 2 hours
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- TERMS & CONDITIONS
- PHYSICAL/MEDICAL CONDITION:
- Participants must have a good physical condition, have good endurance, good balance and coordination.
- Maximum weight allowed is 230 lbs. We accept a maximum waist line of 42" and a maximum thigh measurement of 26"
- Children less than 70 lbs. can do a tandem-ride accompanied by one of our certified tour guides to make sure they make it across the ziplines.
- Persons with recent injuries, surgeries, pregnancies or any other health or physical condition which makes performing the activity dangerous for you and the group are not allowed to participate.
- You cannot participate if you suffer any impediments including heart problems, back problem, neck problems, respiratory ailments, epileptic seizures, have a weakness or medical problems with your legs, are blind or visually impaired, are hearing impaired and/or are under the influence of alcohol or drugs.
- Guests must be ambulatory. Wheelchairs (collapsible or electric) are not permitted and we will deny participation to guests arriving in wheelchairs or electric scooters.
- This activity in NOT recommended for participants afraid of heights. The participants are required to concentrate and follow instructions in order to accomplish the zipline courses safely.
- AGE / GROUPS LIMITATIONS: • We accept participants between 7 and 68 years of age for our Yunque Ziplining tour.
- Please check our website for age requirements of other tours.
- Please be aware that most participants over the age of 65 (even very active ones) usually cannot keep up the required pace - cope with the harsh terrain and regularly do not complete the adventure. This usually slows everyone down and can result in a safety hazard.
- Children under 18 must be accompanied by a participating adult (21 or over) who can sign a liability waiver for the minor in the presence of an EcoRainforest authorize representative. All guests must fill out a waiver and medical questionnaire the day of the activity.
- For safety reasons we take a maximum of 12 participants per session and we keep our groups together at all times. All the activities have to be performed to complete the adventure course in the rainforest.
- OTHER REQUIREMENTS:
- Your safety and enjoyment will depend greatly on following your guide's instructions.
- You will be informed of potential risks that may arise in the adventure (hiking trails, river journeys, ascent and descent by rope) although this does not necessarily guarantee the safety of these activities. Some hazards that you may encounter during the adventure are: falling objects, insect bites, irregular and unstable paths, rock slides, rivers that may surge at any given moment, branches or other objects that may impede your movement along trails and cliffs.
- No alcohol consumption, smoking or cellular usage are allowed during the activity.
- EcoRainforest is not responsible for personal items left in our premises. We do not store any belongings for our clients. Please carry with you only what is necessary for the tour including the method of payment.
- It is customary to leave a 15% gratuity tip in recognition for the exceptional service of our tour guides. It is always up to the guest to determine what they feel is an appropriate tip amount.
- Fareharbor Online Booking requests are recommended to be made 3 days before the activity.
- If your reservation is less than 12 hours in advance of tour, please call to check availability.
- To help avoid your credit card to be declined at the moment of payment, we recommend customers to authorize the total charges with their credit card company beforehand. Many credit card companies protect their customers from fraudulent charges and will not authorize charges done outside of their country of origin.
- CANCELLATION POLICY:
- Our cancellation policy dictates that if the customer cancels less than 24 hours before the tour, the customer gets charged the full amount.
- If the customer cancels 24 hours or more before the tour, the customer gets charged a 20% of the total amount.
- If EcoRainforest cancels the tour, the customer receives a full refund.
- No refunds or credits will be issued for no-shows the day of the activity. No partial refunds or credits will be issued if the participant is unable to complete the adventure.
- EcoRainforest reserves the right to cancel an activity if the minimum amount of participants is not completed 24 hours before the adventure or for safety reasons. Should this be necessary you will receive a full credit or refund.
- The adventure is not cancelled due to rain. Only severe weather or any other unexpected natural disaster may result in the cancellation of the activity and you will not be charged.
- If a customer requests a rebooking the same day of the tour and the requested tour is available, the group will be charged $80.00. If the requested tour is not available we will not provide any refunds. We cannot guarantee availabilities for a requested tour rebooking.
- I UNDERSTAND THAT I AM RESPONSIBLE TO INFORM ALL THE TERMS & CONDITIONS TO THE PARTICIPANTS IN OUR GROUP.
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 24 travelers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.