- 3 hours (Approx.)
- Mobile ticket
Explore the marine life off the coast of Rincon during this 3-hour snorkel tour. Depending on the day's weather conditions, you will visit a local beach with your professional guide. The tour includes snorkeling gear, guide and lesson if you need it. Maximum of 10 people per tour for a more personalized experience.
- Family friendly
- See native wildlife in their natural environment
- Small group ensures personal service
- All necessary equipment included
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Bottled water
- Professional guide
- Pickup and drop-off from designated meeting points
- Use of Snorkelling equipment
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
We will meet at in the heart of Rincon. If you need directions to dive center, please give us a call. Exact location will appear on your voucher.
Meet your guide at a local dive shop to begin your snorkel adventure. They will give you a personal fitting of equipment needed to enjoy the tour.
After getting set up with equipment, you will car pool or caravan to the snorkeling site of the day. Site location is based on guest experience and sea conditions so they can vary.
Get up close to marine life and see what the underwater world has to offer. Your guide will be able to explain what you are looking at and you can observe the behavior of marine life up close.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Adult pricing applies to all travelers. No minimum age.
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide (English/Spanish)
- All participants will be required to complete a health questionnaire prior to tour. Some pre-existing medical conditions (eg asthma, heart conditions, etc) may prevent you from snorkeling, please consult your doctor.
- Availability for tours cannot be checked without making a booking. Credit cards will only be charged upon confirmation of tour availability.
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.