- 3 hours (Approx.)
- Mobile ticket
Explore the marine life off the coast of Rincon during this 3+-hour snorkel course. Depending on the day's weather conditions, you will visit the Tres Palmas Marine Reserve or Playa Escalera (Steps Beach) with your professional guide.
*All equipment provided. Mask, Snorkel & Fins. Also, every participant will be provided with a flotation device (snorkel/life vest) for safety.
*PADI professional guide and lesson if you need it.
*Participants meet in the dive center at the time stated on their reservation for check-in.
*You'll meet your guide for professional equipment fitting and briefing on the location and what you can expect to see during the tour.
*Thereafter you will follow the guide in your own transportation to the entry point for the snorkeling tour (5 min +/- from dive center). Guides have limited space available for passengers.
*Allow 3-4 hours for tour.
- Family friendly
- See native wildlife in their natural environment
- Small group ensures personal service
- All necessary equipment included
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Bottled water
- Professional guide
- Pickup and drop-off from designated meeting points
- Use of Snorkelling equipment
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
Carr 115, Km 12.5, Bo Pueblo, 2207 Ave Dr Albizu Campos, Rincon, Rincón 00677, Puerto Rico
Returns to original departure point
Snorkeling in the Tres Palmas Marine Reserve in Rincon, Puerto Rico is fun, safe, and easy for everyone to enjoy!
With some expert instruction on how to get the most out of your experience, you can get up close with some of the sea's most lively and colorful creatures.
WHAT YOU'LL LEARN:
*How to select snorkel equipment for best personal fit
*Learn to identify various fish by color and name
*How to protect the reef
*Learn the mechanics of snorkeling on a shallow reef.
*Fun, safe tour on shallow local reef. Enter right at the beach--NO BOAT REQUIRED.
*Feel free to ask lots of questions--our guides are experts in what they do.
*Individuals (beginners welcome)
*Fun for the entire family. If children under age 8, please call the dive center for personalized attention with booking.
*Beginning snorkelers and experienced snorkelers
*We welcome first time snorkelers-- Professional guide will teach you snorkeling techniques and will even hold your hand.
*NO MINIMUM number of participants required to book. If the number of participants in your group exceeds the quantity available to book online, Call the Dive Center 787-506-3483 for personalized attention.
• Tres Palmas Marine Reserve, Rincon Puerto Rico
• Steps Beach - Reserva Marina Tres Palmas, Pr-413, Rincon 00677 Puerto Rico
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Adult pricing applies to all travelers. No minimum age.
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide (English/Spanish)
- All participants will be required to complete a health questionnaire prior to tour. Some pre-existing medical conditions (eg asthma, heart conditions, etc) may prevent you from snorkeling, please consult your doctor.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.