- 90 to 120 minutes (Approx.)
- Mobile ticket
This tour is FOR BEGINNERS, so NO PRIOR scuba or swimming experience is required!
• Adults & Children ages 10 and up
• All tours are private
• We provide absolutley everything
• All tours are in the ocean on a Reef
• Guaranteed to see aquatic life and fish
• All tours depart from Rincon, Puerto Rico
- Professional guide
- Private tour
- All gear/equipment
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
Please check-in at our shop located in Ventana Al Mar 30 minutes prior to your scheduled tour.
What to Expect
• Fundamentals Briefing:
Your dive professionals will start you out from the beach where they will go over information and fundamentals of scuba diving. Usually 10-15 minutes.
• Getting Comfortable:
Your dive pro will start you out in waist deep water (3ft) to get you comfortable with breathing underwater and teach you some basic scuba diving skills. Everyone learns scuba and gets comfortable differently and at different timing which is why all of the tours are private with your own dive professionals for you and your group.
• Guided Scuba Dive Tour:
After the dive pros get you comfortable and they are comfortable with you, they will give you an underwater tour, showing you all the beautiful aquatic life and fish. They’ll also capture some of those memories on video!
1.5 – 2 hours (depending on your group size and how you do in the water)
After booking you will receive a confirmation email that will have all of the details for your reservation, including what to expect, what to bring, and where to check in.
We help you with everything from before the tour, guiding you into our dive site, to after the tour. We take care of all the details in between so that you don’t have to worry and your tour goes perfect.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Diving within 12 hours of flying is not recommended. All participants will be required to complete a health questionnaire prior to diving. Some pre-existing medical conditions (eg asthma, heart conditions, etc) may prevent you from diving.
- Subject to favorable weather conditions. If canceled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date or full refund.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.