- 2 hours 30 minutes (Approx.)
- Mobile ticket
Buccoo Reef has been named one of the spectacular sights to behold in the world, so what better reason to visit? This 2.5 hour journey from Scarborough will take you to this natural wonder, where even non-swimmers will delight in the underwater world with a glass bottom boat ride.
- Professional driver and guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (selected hotels only)
- Food and drinks
Traveler pickup is offered
The island of tranquil Tobago, whose famous "Buccoo Reef" was visited by Jacques Cousteau, has many breathtaking views for photographic opportunities. Cousteau rated Tobago's Buccoo Reef as the number three spectacular sight to behold in the world.
Your tour begins from Scarborough with a drive along the Claude Noel Highway before entering "Buccoo Bay Beach Resort" where you will board a glass bottom boats, to the Coral Gardens and Buccoo Reef.
You will be treated to many species of fish life and natural formation of the reef. Buccoo is one of the major reefs easily accessible to non-swimmers. All the known hard corals and most of the soft ones can be found around Tobago as well as hundreds of different reef fish including the giant manta rays. Turtles species such as the endangered leatherback, the green loggerhead and the hawksbill all nest on beaches along Tobago's west coast.
After visiting the reef on the glass bottom boat, your tour continues to the "Nylon Pool", where you can disembark and swim on this sand bank, with water not exceeding 2.5 feet high.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 5 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required. Individuals who book for only 1 passenger will be required to pay an extra 50% of the ticket cost
- Not recommended for child aged 2 and under.
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.