- 6 to 7 hours (Approx.)
- Hotel pickup offered
- Mobile ticket
Hear some of the fascinating stories of three ot the major religions, and their sites, here in Trinidad. Spend the day exploring Trinidad's very rich religious heritage and harmony including:
• The Holy Rosary Church (Christian)
• Jama Masjid (Muslim)
• St. Joseph R.C. Church (Christian)
• La Divina Pastora Chruch (Christian/Hindu)
• A Temple built in the sea (Hindu)
• All transfers are included
This experience is for everyone, whether or not you're religious. You will learn the history of our island and how our diversity has helped define us as a truly cosmopolitan people.
- Bottled water
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
- Food and drinks
Traveler pickup is offered
AirBnB accommodations in Port of Spain only are included for pickups.
You are picked up from your Port of Spain based hotel in a comfortable air-conditioned mini-van at 10: 00am to start your experience.
• Your experience starts with a very brief walk to the Holy Rosary Church to appreciate its beautiful Gothic architectural style. This church was seen as one of the last aspects of the French lifestyle in Trinidad.
• You will then have a short drive to the nearby Jama Masjid (mosque) and hear the story of how two different religions helped in the construction of this place of worship.
• Explore a little of the first capital of Trinidad (San Jose de Oruna) where you will visit a church's cemetery in which lies what is said to be the oldest tomb in Trinidad; a pirate's tomb.
• A scenic drive through the rolling hills heading to the south of Trinidad will take you to visit La Divina Pastora church which has a statue to which both Christians and Hindus pray.
• Your day ends at a Hindu temple built in the glittering waters of the Gulf of Paria. Here you will hear a story of the personal sacrifices and unyielding devotion to faith to reach one's goals.
• Following this experience you will be returned to your Port of Spain based hotel.
Hotel pick-up is offered for this tour. Note: if you are booking within 24 hours of the tour/activity departure time, we cannot guarantee hotel pick-up. Once your purchase is complete, we will send you complete contact information (phone number, email address, etc.) for our local operator to organize pick-up arrangements.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Most travelers can participate
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Dress code is smart casual
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 6 travelers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.