- 6 hours (Approx.)
- Hotel pickup offered
- Mobile ticket
The Main Ridge Forest reserve is the oldest protected Rainforest in the western hemisphere.
Experience the wonderful world of this ancient creation.
The protected area approx. 40 km2 of the island is the home of 12 species of mammals, 21 species of snakes, 16 of lizards and more than 200 species of birds such as Blue Back Manakin, White tailed Sabrewing , Collared Trogon, Blue Crowned Mot Mot , Orange winged Parrot and many more. Tropical trees and plants, Hummingbirds, Butterflies and reptiles.
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (selected hotels only)
- Entry/Admission - Main Ridge Forest Reserve
Traveler pickup is offered
- Tobago Airport, Tobago
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Main Ridge Forest Reserve, Tobago
The Main Ridge Forest reserve is the oldest protected Rainforest in the western hemisphere. Experience the wonderful world
of an ancient creation.
Duration: 2 hours
Pass By: Plymouth, Trinidad and Tobago
First capital of Tobago
Pass By: Les Coteaux, Les Coteaux, Tobago, Trinidad and Tobago
French settlement on Tobago
Pass By: Castara, Castara, Tobago, Trinidad and Tobago
Picturesque fishing village
Pass By: Englishman's Bay, Tobago
Most stunning bay where tropical rainforest meets sea
Pass By: Parlatuvier, Parlatuvier, Tobago, Trinidad and Tobago
Small authentic fishing village
Hotel pick-up is offered for this tour. Note: if you are booking within 24 hours of the tour/activity departure time, we cannot guarantee hotel pick-up. Once your purchase is complete, we will send you complete contact information (phone number, email address, etc.) for our local operator to organize pick-up arrangements.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- At time of booking, Cruise ship passengers must provide the following information at time of booking: ship name, docking time, disembarkation time and re-boarding time
- Service animals allowed
- Infant seats available
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.