- 7 hours (Approx.)
- Mobile ticket
Drive through Tobago's capital, Scarborough and visit Fort King George before embarking on the unique Windward Road to enjoy spectacular mountain scenery, sprawling beaches and small coastal villages. Then, visit to a 10th century sugar plantation house and the fishing village of Charlottesville, with Pigeon Peak, Tobago's highest mountain, rising just behind it.
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Professional driver and guide
Traveler pickup is offered
Your tour begins with a drive through the island capital Scarborough. You will enjoy a beautiful panoramic view from Fort King George and visit the museum. Driving along the winding coastal road, you'll pass several villages, rivers and an abundance of tropical vegetation.
On your way, yo'll visit the famous "Richmond Great House", a restored 10th century sugar plantation house. Passing through Roxborough and Speyside, you finally reach Charlotteville at the northern most point of the island. This typical little fishing village at the base of Pigeon Peak will charm you. You can have lunch (not included) at Jemma's Tree House Restaurant in Speyside.
Concluding your tour, you will travel along the Atlantic coastline en route back to your hotel.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 5 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required. Individuals who book for only 1 passenger will be required to pay an extra 50% of the ticket cost
- Not recommended for child aged 3 and under
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.