- 3 hours 30 minutes (Approx.)
- Hotel pickup offered
- Mobile ticket
The main destination of this sightseeing tour is Maracas Beach, the most popular beach in northern Trinidad. After a quick exploration of Port of Spain, you'll journey via the Saddle Road to this beautiful getaway. Magnificent views await you on this 3.5 hour journey.
- Pickup and Drop-Off in Port of Spain Only
- Professional driver and guide
- Pick-Up Outside of Port of Spain (additional fee)
- Due to the length of the tour, swimming at Maracas Bay isn't allowed
Tour commences with pickup from all Port of Spain Hotels and Guest houses.
If you do not indicate your hotel for pick up at the time of booking, please call the supplier and advise them of this information directly. The contact details will be on your voucher once you have a confirmed booking.
• 9:00am tour returns to original departure point at approximately 12:30pm
• 1:00pm tour returns to original departure point at approximately 4:30pm
Visit Trinidad's highlights on this comprehensive, half-day guided tour. You'll pass by the lighthouse, the striking Parliament building known as the Red House as well as the Magnificent Seven, a row of imposing colonial houses originally built at the turn of the century as private residences. Continuing around the Queens Park Savannah, you'll make a brief stop at the tropical Botanical Gardens, a cool shady enclave of exotic trees and tropical flowers.
Then, it's a short drive to Lady Young Lookout for an excellent panoramic view of Port of Spain. Departing, you'll head for Santa Cruz Valley with its endless cocoa and coffee plantations. Continue along the scenic North Coast Road, where you will take in a panoramic view of the Caribbean Sea at Maracas Lookout. On reaching Maracas Beach, Trinidad's most beautiful and popular attraction, you can swim, sunbathe or relax before returning to the hotel.
Hotel pick-up is offered for this tour. Note: if you are booking within 24 hours of the tour/activity departure time, we cannot guarantee hotel pick-up. Once your purchase is complete, we will send you complete contact information (phone number, email address, etc.) for our local operator to organize pick-up arrangements.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 5 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Maracas Beach is approximately 45 minutes from Port of Spain. The beach is about 1850m long and has off white sand. Waves are an average height of 1.0m and are ideal for surfing
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required. Individuals who book for only 1 passenger will be required to pay an extra 50% of the ticket cost
- Port pickup is not available
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.