- 7 hours (Approx.)
- Hotel pickup offered
- Mobile ticket
You will be visiting one of the worlds best nature centers, located at 1,200 feet in the mountains of the Northern Range, seven miles north from the town of Arima. Once here you will go on a one and half hour guided tour to were there are 97 native mammals, 400 birds, 55 reptiles, 25 amphibians, and 617 butterflies along with thousands of different plant spices.
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Entry/Admission - Asa Wright Nature Centre
- Food and drinks
Tour departs from most Port of Spain hotels or cruise ship port
Returns to original departure point
You will be picked up from your Hotel or Cruise Ship at 9am. From there, go on a one and half hour journey through some breathtaking scenery to the Asa Wright Nature Center. On arrival, you will meet your specialized guide, who will take you on your magical journey through this great forest. Make sure you have a good camera to try and capture some of the great species that will be around you on the day. After the tour you have the option to stay for a buffet lunch or take in the museum. After a great day at the center, you'll be taken back on our one and half hour journey to your destination.
Hotel pick-up is offered for this tour. Note: if you are booking within 24 hours of the tour/activity departure time, we cannot guarantee hotel pick-up. Once your purchase is complete, we will send you complete contact information (phone number, email address, etc.) for our local operator to organize pick-up arrangements.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- At time of booking, Cruise ship passengers must provide the following information at time of booking: ship name, docking time, disembarkation time and re-boarding time
- Refunds will not be issued if tour/activity is missed due to late or non-arrival of cruise ship
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.