- 4 hours (Approx.)
- Hotel pickup offered
- Mobile ticket
You will be taken on a beautiful ride along the northern coast through lush, green, breathtaking scenery. Take fantastic pictures at the lookout, and then travel down on to the beach where you can surf, swim or just relax.
- Choice of several departures throughout the day
- Enjoy fantastic aerial views
- Excellent value for money
- Family friendly
- Flexibility to customize your itinerary to your own preferences
- Hotel pickup included
- Bottled water
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Food and drinks
Tour departs from most Port of Spain hotels.
Returns to original departure point
Maracas Beach is the most popular beach in the North of Trinidad. The drive to Maracas is spectacular, looking at scenic mountain views until descending down to Maracas Bay. On the route, you will stop at the lookout to see breathtaking views of the beach and the Caribbean Sea.
Once at the beach you can surf, take a swim or just simply sunbathe and have a great time under the palm trees. The most popular activity on the beach is tasting the world famous "bake and shark." It is a local delicacy and is mouthwatering. Once on the beach, if you want to explore more of the North Coast, your guide would be very happy to accommodate your every need. There are several daily departure times for this tour.
Hotel pick-up is offered for this tour. Note: if you are booking within 24 hours of the tour/activity departure time, we cannot guarantee hotel pick-up. Once your purchase is complete, we will send you complete contact information (phone number, email address, etc.) for our local operator to organize pick-up arrangements.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.