- 5 to 6 hours (Approx.)
- Hotel pickup offered
- Mobile ticket
So you have a connecting flight from let’s say..Guyana..Grenada and are wondering what to do with a layover of 6 hours or more?or just here on the Island for a Vaca or Business Trip..Why sit in at the Airport on your Layover or Your Hotel and waste valuable hours when there is so much to see and do in Port of Spain Trinidad. Our attention to detail and security is our foundation for service. Your professional Driver/guide can show you around Port of Spain during your Stopover. So trust us and lets get out to experience SWEET TnT.
- Bottled water
- Complimentary Bake n Shark Sandwiches for lunch
- Round-trip private transfer
- Airport or Hotel pickup and drop-off
- No exclusions
Traveler pickup is offered
• All major Hotel lobby area, Provide description of yourself. • Airport arrival Hall..Driver is standing with lead Traveller name on Sign. Piarco international Airport L’Orchidée Boutique Hotel Culture Crossroads Inn Kiskadee Korner Forty Winks Inn Inn at 87 Monique's Guest House
Times are subject to change due to local traffic conditions.
Tour departs within walking distance of the cruise port
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Queen's Park Savannah, Port of Spain, Trinidad, Trinidad and Tobago
A visit to the largest Roundabout in the World also home to the Trinidad Carnival..The Queen's Park Savannah, take part in a hop off hop on peruse on the western part of the savannah among an Architecture collection of Castles and Chalets and Coconut water.
Duration: 45 minutes
Stop At: Hyatt Regency Trinidad
A Drive by Tour through the old and new of Port of Spain, with visits to the city's famed Waterfront Area with modern structures such as the HYATT Hotel and the Twin Towers, it's market streets and a Historical brief of that Dark Friday - July 27th 1990 Coup..
( pls note this Tour option for layover clients may alternate to suit time constraints for Airport Return this does not apply to regular Hotel Tour Participants )
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Maracas Beach, Port of Spain, Trinidad, Trinidad and Tobago
Then it's onto a Drive off the Northern Range Rain Forest , This popular spot is the ideal Caribbean beach, but is just as famous for the scenic drive through the Rainforest it takes to reach it. A must try this Bake n Shark Sandwich..never eaten Shark meat before don’t worry it’s not a killer Shark but rather the imported sharks off the Taiwan coast, their white tasty meat makes it a worldwide delicacy anywhere it is served or just settle for something you are familiar with on the menu.
Duration: 2 hours
Hotel pick-up is offered for this tour. Note: if you are booking within 24 hours of the tour/activity departure time, we cannot guarantee hotel pick-up. Once your purchase is complete, we will send you complete contact information (phone number, email address, etc.) for our local operator to organize pick-up arrangements.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Tour is very flexible where time is concern and the Beach Stop time frame is up to you ..once you are
- back at the Airport in time.
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.