- 7 hours (Approx.)
- Hotel pickup offered
- Mobile ticket
Trinidad boasts of an ecological diversity unmatched in the Caribbean and the east coast is a prime example. Featuring protected wetlands and miles of fine brown sand, this five and a half hour tour allows you to travel to the fascinating Asa Wright Nature Center. Here, you will experience rich bird life such as the Ruby-topaz humming-bird and the tufted coquette.
- Hotel pickup and drop-off from Port of Spain hotels only
- Guided tour at Asa Wright
- Entry/Admission - Asa Wright Nature Centre
- Food and drinks
Tour commences with pickup from all Port of Spain Hotels and Guest houses.
If you do not indicate your hotel for pick up at the time of booking, please call the supplier and advise them of this information directly. The contact details will be on your voucher once you have a confirmed booking.
Returns to original departure point at approximately 2:30pm
Visit the world-famous Asa Wright Nature Centre, a 200-acre (800,000 sq.meter) bird sanctuary and conservation center located deep in the hills of the Northern Range. Following the 1.5 hours drive to the nature center, you will be met by your knowledgeable guide for an informative nature walk through the lush tropical forest with its exotic trees and colourful flowers.
While actual sightings are not guaranteed, you'll want to keep a watchful eye out for exotic birds such as toucans, manikins and hummingbirds as well as graceful butterflies that live in this unique environment. Following your 1.5 hour nature walk, allow us to return you to your Port of Spain hotel.
Hotel pick-up is offered for this tour. Note: if you are booking within 24 hours of the tour/activity departure time, we cannot guarantee hotel pick-up. Once your purchase is complete, we will send you complete contact information (phone number, email address, etc.) for our local operator to organize pick-up arrangements.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 5 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required. Individuals who book for only 1 passenger will be required to pay an extra 50% of the ticket cost
- Not recommended for child aged 3 and under as there is a lot of walking on rough terrain.
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.