- 7 hours (Approx.)
- Hotel pickup offered
- Mobile ticket
This turtle watching gives you the opportunity to see the endangered leatherback turtles coming on to the beach to lay their eggs. You can also assist with the tagging and recording of this ritual. The tour is 5 to 6 hours and takes place from March to August. It will depart from your hotel in Port of Spain around 6pm.
- Excellent value for money
- Family friendly
- Ideal choice for families
- All entrance fees included
- Hotel pickup included
- Port of Spain pick-up and drop-off
- Entry/Admission - Matura Beach, Trinidad
- Food and drinks
Tour departs from Port of Spain hotels.
Valid from the time of first use, for the duration selected.
Hotel pickups commence prior to this time, you must contact the local service provider to verify your exact pickup time.
Returns to original departure point
Daily, March to August
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Matura Beach, Trinidad, Trinidad and Tobago
At Matura Beach, you will see all the different stage of the leatherback turtle egg laying process. From the turtles coming up on the beach to the actual laying of the eggs and returning to the water.
Duration: 2 hours
Hotel pick-up is offered for this tour. Note: if you are booking within 24 hours of the tour/activity departure time, we cannot guarantee hotel pick-up. Once your purchase is complete, we will send you complete contact information (phone number, email address, etc.) for our local operator to organize pick-up arrangements.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for child aged 4 and under. This tour finishes around midnight
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.