- 3 hours (Approx.)
- Hotel pickup offered
- Mobile ticket
Take a private tour around the capital of Trinidad, Port-of-Spain. In this amazing 3 hour tour, you will hang out with the locals and get to check out historic buildings, vibrant malls and botanical gardens.
- Explore the local streets on a walking tour of the city
- Excellent value for money
- Flexibility to customize your itinerary to your own preferences
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Hotel/port pickup and drop-off
- Private tour
- Transport by air conditioned private vehicle
- Entrance fees (optional depending on guest participation)
Tour departs from most Port of Spain hotels.
Tour departs within walking distance of the cruise port
Returns to original departure point
After hotel pickup, this tour will travel to Independence Square, better known as the Brian Lara Promenade, named after the world class cricketer, famous for making 400 runs. Then you will check out a small park in the center of Port-of-Spain. The tour will continue on to Union Building which is over 100 years old and still has the street signs from the 19th century. Then it is time to move on to Cathedral of the Immaculate Conception, which was built in 1781.
The Old Fire Station was built in 1896 but renovated in 1999, so be sure to observe the excellent, outstanding preservation of this historical building. Then it is on to the Red House which was constructed in 1844 and is better known as the House of Parliament. Then it is over to Woodford Square and the Halls of Justice.
Next, the tour will travel down to the Queen's Park Savannah, which is the largest open space in Port of Spain. It occupies 260 acres of level land, with plenty of trees surrounding it from all over the world. Then, take a look at Stollmeyer's Castle, built in 1904. The castle, which is said to be Scottish Baronial in architecture, stands as a distinctive building in Port of Spain and is rumored to be modeled on Balmoral Castle in Scotland.
We then visit the Emperor Valley Zoo, botanical gardens and a fantastic local cuisine stop (lunch not included) before heading back to your pick up point.
Hotel pick-up is offered for this tour. Note: if you are booking within 24 hours of the tour/activity departure time, we cannot guarantee hotel pick-up. Once your purchase is complete, we will send you complete contact information (phone number, email address, etc.) for our local operator to organize pick-up arrangements.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- At time of booking, Cruise ship passengers must provide the following information at time of booking: ship name, docking time, disembarkation time and re-boarding time
- Refunds will not be issued if tour/activity is missed due to late or non-arrival of cruise ship
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.