- 5 hours (Approx.)
- Mobile ticket
Zip through the forest overlooking the Caribbean Sea! This tour takes you to the scenic North West Coast, where the tour will begin. There are 7 lines and 5 canopy walks/net bridges - the highest cable is approximately 100 feet up and the longest cable measures about 500 feet. It takes 45 minutes to 1 hour to glide through the course. Then you can take a refreshing swim at a nearby beach or visit panoramic Fort George (optional).
- Enjoy a day away from the hustle and bustle of the city
- Private guide for a more personalized experience
- Popular choice with kids
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Local/ Professional Guide
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Bottled water
- Use of helmet and Equipment
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (Port of Spain hotels)
- Food and drinks
Traveler pickup is offered
We pick up at hotels in Port of Spain and environs. Any pick-up outside of Port of Spain requires an additional cost.
Hotel pickups commence prior to this time, you must contact the local service provider to verify your exact pickup time.
Times are subject to change due to local traffic conditions.
Zip through the forest overlooking the Caribbean Sea! This tour takes you to the scenic North West Coast, where the tour will begin. There are 8 lines with canopy walks - the highest cable is approximately 150 feet up and the longest cable measures about 500 feet. It takes 45 minutes to 1 hour to glide through the course. Then you can take a refreshing swim at a nearby beach or visit panoramic Fort George (optional).
• Fort George, Port of Spain Trinidad
• Macqueripe Beach, Tucker Valley Rd, Chaguaramas Trinidad
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Weight restriction: 250lbs or 50"waist
- Age: Minimum 10 years
- Dress Code: no slippers/flip flops. Closed sandals or sneakers
- Waiver signature required
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.