- 5 hours (Approx.)
- Hotel pickup offered
- Mobile ticket
Zip through the forest overlooking the Caribbean Sea! This tour takes you to the scenic North West Coast, where the tour will begin. There are 7 lines and 5 canopy walks/net bridges - the highest cable is approximately 100 feet up and the longest cable measures about 500 feet. It takes 45 minutes to 1 hour to glide through the course. Then you can take a refreshing swim at a nearby beach or visit panoramic Fort George (optional).
- Enjoy a day away from the hustle and bustle of the city
- Private guide for a more personalized experience
- Popular choice with kids
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Bottled water
- Use of helmet
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (Port of Spain hotels)
- Entry/Admission - Fort King George
- Food and drinks
Hotels in Port of Spain
Hotel pickups commence prior to this time, you must contact the local service provider to verify your exact pickup time.
Times are subject to change due to local traffic conditions.
A short drive along the scenic North West Coast dotted with Marinas and Yacht Clubs brings us to a secluded bay where we begin our zipping experience. After receiving our instructions and guidelines (waiver) our adventure begins! Fly through the sky!
There are 7 lines and 5 canopy walks/net bridges overlooking the majestic Caribbean Sea and lush forest. The highest cable is approximately 100 feet up and the longest cable is about 500 feet. It takes about forty-five minutes to an hour to glide through the course. We zip from platform to platform with beautiful scenery greeting us at every turn!
As a cool-down its time to take a swim in the refreshing waters of a nearby beach (optional). This sheltered bay offers very calm water for swimming.
The last stop offers a fantastic panoramic view. Fort George towers at a height of 72 meters above sea level and overlooks Port of Spain, Central and South Trinidad - to the west we can see as far as Venezuela! What a beautiful breezy spot and the best way to finish an energizing day!
Hotel pick-up is offered for this tour. Note: if you are booking within 24 hours of the tour/activity departure time, we cannot guarantee hotel pick-up. Once your purchase is complete, we will send you complete contact information (phone number, email address, etc.) for our local operator to organize pick-up arrangements.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Weight restriction: 250lbs or 50"waist
- Age: Minimum 10 years
- Dress Code: no slippers/flip flops. Closed sandals or sneakers
- Waiver signature required
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.