- 30 to 45 minutes (Approx.)
- Hotel pickup offered
- Mobile ticket
One-way private mini-van transport between all hotels in Port of Spain and Piarco International Airport. You will be met on time and transported safely and efficiently between your hotel and the airport. The ride to the airport from your hotel will take about 30 to 45 minutes. During the rush hour time (between 3:00 pm and 5:00 pm) the ride to the airport from your Port of Spain hotel may take about 1 hour. This is a service for up to four persons.
- One-way private transfer
- Free WiFi
- Airport drop-off
- Transport by private air-conditioned minivan
- Bottled water
- Excess luggage charges (where applicable)
If you're staying in a Port of Spain based AirBnb please provide complete address, along with its phone number.
- Piarco International
You will be provided with a prompt and efficient transfer to Piarco International Airport from all hotels in Port of Spain in an air conditioned mini-van which can comfortably carry 4 guests and their luggage (1 checked bag and 1 carry-on for each passenger). Complimentary bottled water is available for you to enjoy so your ride can be that much more relaxing. You can also enjoy complimentary WiFi so you can check your emails, or anything else you may wish to do on your personal device. There is also a personal shade on the vehicle's window if you wish to have extra privacy.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- This is a one-way rate. A separate booking must be made for the return portion.
- Infants up to 3 years old must have their own child seat.
- Oversized luggage, such as surfboards, are not accepted. Alternate transport arrangements will have to be made for such.
- Price includes a maximum of 1 checked piece and 1 hand luggage for each traveller. If you need to bring additional luggage please contact the operator prior to travel to confirm.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 4 travelers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.