- 7 hours (Approx.)
- Hotel pickup offered
- Mobile ticket
There is nothing more special than a “Trini” Christmas, especially when it is spent at a world renowned nature destination, the Asa Wright Nature Centre.
Spend Christmas day on over 1,500 acres of protected forested land situated 1,200 feet in the mountains of the Northern range and surrounded by several species of birds and wildlife. A former cocoa, coffee and citrus plantation previously known as Spring Hill Estate, the center offers a traditional Christmas lunch filled with all of the tasty treats that make a Trinidad and Tobago Christmas unique.
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Fuel surcharge
- Local taxes
- TripAdvisor Experiences brokerage fee
- Professional guide
- Transport by private vehicle
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Bottled water
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
All flight times are approximate and subject to change due to weather conditions and weight restrictions.
Hotel pickups commence approximately 30 - 60 minutes prior to this time, exact pickup time will be advised on reconfirmation.
After you have savored the flavors, sit back, relax and immerse yourself in the serenity that could only be found at a world class eco-resort.
Requirements: Comfortable clothing and walking shoes for a nature walk. Binoculars are optional but are recommended to fully take advantage of the bird watching experience.
From US$120.00 (Adults) US$60.00 (Children)
Time 9:00 am – 3:00 pm
• Cost includes entrance fee, tour guide fee, light refreshments and transportation.
• Pick up from your hotel is offered at no additional cost for persons staying in the Port of Spain area. For persons staying out side of the Port of Spain area, pick up can be arranged for a nominal fee.
Hotel pick-up is offered for this tour. Note: if you are booking within 24 hours of the tour/activity departure time, we cannot guarantee hotel pick-up. Once your purchase is complete, we will send you complete contact information (phone number, email address, etc.) for our local operator to organize pick-up arrangements.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infant seats available
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Minimum drinking age is 18 years
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.